On May 18, Compliance Standards concluded its first round of research on IT in high-value vertical markets. A 100+ slides presentation was produced that seeks to address the following inter-related topics in a summary format:
– Strategies and policies driving ITAD planning and usage in large vertical industries
– Some of the most critical sources of influence, input and learning on ITAD in HVVs
The purpose here is to identify the important customer touchpoints such as where to learn about the ITAD techniques, who influences them, etc.
– ITAD adoption and practices in HVVs
– The competitive landscape and concept of loyalty
– Economics and market sizing
– Some of the developing trends observed in the market
Compliance Standards makes this presentation available in PDF format (PPT format available upon request). Included in the purchase is a 90 minute analyst phone briefing.
Half-Day Strategy Session at your Company Site
Compliance Standards Analyst will travel to your offices for a half day presentation and an executive strategy session. The session will review the findings and provide guidance on state of the market and in relations to your company’s position. Contents of the presentation are listed at the bottom of this page.